FUNTAZMO Rules and Regulations
TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT FUNTAZMO SAFE AND ENJOYABLE; KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Please show common courtesy to fellow FEC guests and our FEC staff. Avoid profanity and offensive behavior.
- Please observe queue discipline while waiting for attractions, shows and Recharge cards be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn.
- Please follow the instructions for each ride.
- FUNTAZMO cards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and avoid if altered.
- Please watch all your valuables and properties at all time, as the FUNTAZMO Management cannot hold any responsibility if incase of loss and damage.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters in FUNTAZMO and use it.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the FEC, without refund/ compensation for failure to observe FEC rules.
- We may occasionally, without prior notice and without refund or compensation: change the operating hours of the FEC or attractions, temporarily close the FEC, restrict the number of people having access to the FEC, and/or cancel any attraction, because of reasons of full capacity, maintenance, special events, safety, or any other unforeseen circumstance.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE FEC:
- Dangerous goods such as sharp-edged tools and flammable substances.
- Carts or other wheeled carriers, skate boards and bicycles (with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs).
- Food and drinks.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT THE PRIOR APPROVAL FROM MANAGEMENT:
- The sale/display of goods or services.
- The distribution of printed materials.
- Photography/video-recording, recording, broadcasting or transmission for any purposes.
- Engaging in acts that may impede the FEC operations or any associated facility.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, KINDLY CONTACT OUR STAFF.